Embedded Linux Developer (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for the development of embedded Linux with Yocto on AMD Ryzen processors.
- You will help advance the development of COM Express modules, like the CB71 (www.men-france.fr/products/rugged-com-express/15cb71/) as part of a team including hardware and UEFI BIOS developers.
- These COMs are used for rugged box PCs in the transport sector to enable video streaming, WLAN for passengers or predictive maintenance applications.
- For internal projects, you will make a significant contribution to Continuous Integration and Delivery Infrastructure.
- You will have the opportunity to actively work in the Linux community.
- You have successfully completed a course of study in engineering, computer science, physics or a comparable field of study.
- You have a good knowledge of the Linux operating system and experience in the programming language C.
- In addition, strong knowledge in one or more scripting languages such as Python, Bash or Perl.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, and an independent and responsible way of working.
We are a global company with headquarters and our own production facilities in Nuremberg, Germany. We develop, qualify and manufacture electronic assemblies and devices for safety-critical applications for harsh environments. As a technological leader in the embedded segment, we successfully meet the challenge of offering our customers innovative solutions with maximum reliability and flexibility.
Please send us your detailed application online, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.