13M065-06 - MDIS5 low level driver sources (MEN) for M65N This product has been discontinued.
MDIS5 low level driver sources (MEN) for M65N
Supported Operating System
Driver with CANopen firmware (firmware source not included)
- Support of CANopen Master, Slave, Configuration Manager, NMT Startup, Request NMT, Node Guarding, Heartbeat
- Node ID Software definable
- Number of PDOs: 512 Rx and 512 TX
- PDO modes: Event-Triggered, Time-Triggered, Sync (cyclic)
- CANopen version: CiA Draft Standard 301 V. 3.0 and 4.0, Communication Profile for Industrial Systems Draft Standard Proposal 405 V. 1.0, Device Profile for IEC1131 Programmable Devices
- Framework: CiA Draft Standard Proposal 302 V. 2.0, Framework for Programmable CANopen Devices
- Device Profile: Draft Standard Proposal 401 V. 2.0, Device Profile for I/O Modules
PDF user manual available as a separate download
- This MDIS5 low-level driver is compatible with MDIS4 system packages.
- Requires MDIS4 or MDIS5 system package