M27 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital Outputs, Low-Side Switching
The M27 is an M-Module with 16 digital low-side switching outputs that connect or disconnect a load to a supply voltage. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- Load on supply voltage
- Thermal and short circuit protection
- Output Voltage: 8 V to 36 V; 10 µA max. (open)
- Output Voltage: 2 V max.; 500 mA (closed)
- Output Current: 500 mA max. (per channel)
- Output Current: No derating
- Digital I/O
- 16x digital output, isolated, D-Sub, 25-pin, receptacle
- 16x digital output, isolated, board to board
- 1x A08/D16/IDENT, board to board
- Supply voltage
- +5 V (-3%/+5%)
- Power consumption
- 0.5 W typ.
- Isolation voltage:
- 500 V DC between isolated side and digital side
- Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited to 180 V using a varistor; AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47 nF capacitor
- Dimensions standard: M-Module: (W) 149 mm, (D) 53 mm
- Weight: 84 g
- Operating temperature
- 0°C to +60°C
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to + 3000 m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10 Hz to 150 Hz
- EN 55022 (radio disturbance)
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 digital low-side switching outputs, 0°C to +60°C
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M27, M28 and M81
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M27, M28 and M81