M32 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital Inputs, Low-Side Switching
The M32 is an M-Module with 16 digital low-side switch inputs that connect or disconnect a load to a supply voltage. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- Input load on supply voltage
- FET constant current source inputs
- Input voltage: Logical low max. 1 V
- Input voltage: Logical low min. 0 V
- Input current: Logical low max. 0.2 mA
- Input current: Logical low min. 0 mA
- Input voltage: Logical high max. 40 V
- Input voltage: Logical high max. 155 V (M-Module version for extended temperature range)
- Input voltage: Logical high min. 5 V
- Input current: Logical high max. 3.5 mA
- Input current: Logical high min. 2.5 mA
- Switching time for input change: 3 µs typ.
- Debouncing time: 14 ms (defined by PLD programming)
- Digital I/O
- 16x digital input, isolated, D-Sub, 25-pin, receptacle
- 16x digital input, isolated, board to board
- 1x A08/D16/INTA/INTB/IDENT, board to board
- Supply voltage
- +5 V (-3 % / +5 %)
- Power consumption
- 0.25 W typ.
- Isolation voltage
- 500 V DC between isolated side and digital side
- Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited to 180 V using a varistor; AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47 nF capacitor
- Dimensions standard: M-Module: (W) 149 mm, (D) 53 mm
- Weight: 67.5 g
- Operating temperature
- 0 °C to +60 °C, or
- -40 °C to +85 °C
- Airflow: min. 10 m³/h
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: 15 g / 11 ms
- Bump: 10 g / 16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2 g / 10 Hz to 150 Hz
- UL 94 V-0
- EN 55022 (radio disturbance)
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 binary source inputs, 0..+60°C
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82