M66 - Mezzanine Card with 32 Digital Inputs/Outputs
The M66 is an M-Module with 32 inputs or 32 outputs or mixed I/O in groups of 4. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- 32 digital signals
- 4 optically isolated units
- 8 channels for each unit
- Individual use of each channel as input or output
- Individual edge-triggered interrupts
- Input/output load on ground
- High-side switching
- Over-current and over-temperature protection
- Output voltage range: 12 V to 32 V
- Output current: Logical low max. 10 µA
- Output current: Logical high max. 1.9 A (per channel)
- Output current: Logical high max. 4 A (per unit)
- Switching time for output change: 200 µs typ.
- Isolation voltage (optocoupler): 500 V DC
- Input voltage min.: 0 V
- Input voltage max. external supply voltage (12 V to 32 V)
- Voltage level: Logical low 0 V to 6 V or open
- Voltage level: Logical high 12 V to 32 V
- Input current: Logical high 4.4 mA @ 24 V
- Switching threshold: 9.2 V @ 0.78 mA typ.
- Switching time for input change: 200 µs typ.
- Excess voltage protection: ± 50V
- Digital I/O
- 32x digital output, isolated, HD-Sub, 44-pin, receptacle
- 32x digital input, isolated, HD-Sub, 44-pin, receptacle
- 1x A08/D08/INTA/IDENT, board to board
- Supply voltage
- +5 V (-3%/+5%)
- +24 V (external supply voltage 12 V to 32 V)
- Power consumption
- 1 W typ. @ +5 V
- 1.104 W typ. @ +24 V
- Isolation voltage:
- 500 V DC between isolated side and digital side
- 180V DC between the channels
- Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited to 180 V using a varistor; AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47 nF capacitor
- Dimensions standard: M-Module: (W) 149 mm, (D) 53 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Operating temperature
- 0°C to +60°C or -40°C to +70°C
- -40°C to +85°C with an airflow of 1.0 m/s
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% without condensation
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% without condensation
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10 Hz to 150 Hz
- EN 55022 (radio disturbance)
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
- -40..+85°C (with an airflow of 1.0 m/s)
32 digital inputs and/or outputs, 0°C to +60°C
32 digital inputs, 0°C to +60°C
32 digital inputs and/or outputs, -40°C to +85°C screened
M-Module cable, 2m, with 44-pin half-pitch D-Sub plug/housing to 50-pin D-Sub receptacle/housing, (connecting 1:1)
M-Module cable, 2.5m, with 44-pin HD-Sub plug/housing to pig tail
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M66, A302 and D302
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M66, A302 and D302