M82 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital 20 kHz Inputs
The M82 is an M-Module with 16 fully isolated digital input channels with latching and comparator capabilities. A current limit for each input guarantees an input voltage range of 0 to 40V. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- FET constant current source inputs: 5.6 mA typ.
- Input voltages and currents:
- Input voltage: 0 V to 40 V
- Switching voltage 0: 5.5 V ±0.5 V @ 3 mA min./ 3.3 mA typ./ 4 mA max.
- Switching voltage 1: 9.5 V ±0.5 V @ 4 mA min./ 5.6 mA typ./ 10 mA max.
- Switching voltage 2: 15.2 V ±0.5 V @ 4 mA min./ 5.6 mA typ./ 10 mA max.
- Switching Times
- Rise time: 4.2 µs typ.
- Fall time: 32 µs typ.
- Hysteresis function
- Interrupt generation with maskable interrupt
- Digital I/O
- 16x digital input, isolated, HD-Sub, 44-pin, receptacle
- 1x A08/D16/INTA/INTB/IDENT, board to board
- Supply voltage
- +5 V (-3%/+5%)
- Power consumption
- 1.1 W typ.
- Isolation voltage:
- 500 V DC between isolated side and digital side
- All channels are optically isolated (100 V between the channels)
- Dimensions standard: M-Module: (W) 149 mm, (D) 53 mm
- Weight: 72 g
- Operating temperature
- 0°C to +60°C or -40°C to +85°C
- Airflow: min. 10 m³/h
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to + 3000 m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10 Hz to 150 Hz
- EN 55022 (radio disturbance)
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 digital inputs, fully isolated, -40°C to +85°C with qualified components
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82