DC2 - Rugged 10.4" Touch Panel PC
Industrial Display Computer
The panel PC DC2 is a rugged, fanless and maintenance-free human-machine interface for interactive applications in transportation and industrial automation.
- Intel Atom Z520PT
- 1.33 GHz processor core frequency
- 533 MHz system bus frequency
- Intel system controller hub US15W
- Screen size: 10.4"
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA) with aspect ratio 4:3
- Luminance: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast: 1200:1
- Response time: Ton+Toff average 25 ms
- Viewing angle: 176°(H)/176°(V)
- Backlight with brightness control
- Interface: LVDS
- Monitored and controlled by a board management controller (display is turned off at extreme temperatures)
- Capacitive touch panel
- USB-driven touch interface
- Anti-glare layer
- 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM system memory
- 533 MHz memory bus frequency
- microSD card slot
- 2 GB microSD card
- Two USB 2.0 host ports
- Accessible via Type A connectors
- UHCI implementation
- Data rates up to 480 Mbit/s
- Two 10/100Base-T Ethernet channels
- Accessible via RJ45 connectors
- Switch functionality
- Binary inputs
- Four universal binary inputs via 10-pin power connector, e.g., for geographical addressing
- Input voltage supervision
- Temperature supervision via LM50 sensor
- Backlight control (turns off display at configurable temperatures)
- Buffer functionality for RTC and BIOS CMOS
- Reset of CPU board possible
- Wake on time
- Accessible via SMBus
- Supply voltage: 12 VDC nom. or 24 VDC nom. (9 to 36 V)
- Power consumption: 12 W typ.
- Dimensions: 267 mm x 187.7 mm x 85 mm (electronics), 310 mm x 235 mm (display frame)
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Designed for panel mounting
- Front protected according to IP65
- Rear protected according to IP20
- Temperature range (operation):
- -20..+70°C for the display panel (with automatic switch-off of the display at excess temperatures)
- -40..+70°C, with up to +85°C for 10 minutes according to class Tx (EN 50155) for the computer
- Display is turned off at extreme temperatures
- Conductive cooling
- Fanless operation
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: according to EN 50155 (10.2.11)
- Vibration: according to EN 50155 (10.2.11)
- Conforming to EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2/EN 61000-4-5
- E1 certified by the German Federal Motor Transport Authority
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
- Intel Atom Z530P, 1.6 GHz, 533 MHz FSB
- Intel Atom Z510P, 1.1 GHz, 400 MHz FSB
- Intel Atom Z520PT, 1.33 GHz, 533 MHz FSB
- Intel Atom Z510PT, 1.1 GHz, 400 MHz FSB
- Screen size 12", 15", 17" or 19"
- Other aspect ratios (e.g. 16:10, 15:9)
- Various resolutions up to 1900x1200
- Backlight control via brightness sensor
- SATA hard disk drive or solid-state drive
- USB Flash solid-state drive
- 2nd microSD card slot
- 2 Fast Ethernet on M12 connectors
- HD audio
- HD audio codec
- Audio stereo in
- Audio stereo out
- SPDIF out
- All available via 9-pin D-Sub connector
- Serial interface
- 1 serial interface realized via SA-Adapter, e.g., RS232 or RS422, isolated or not, IBIS, GPS
- For functions like Wi-Fi, WIMAX, GSM/GPRS, UMTS
- PCI Express or USB interface
- Accessible via, e.g., a reverse SMA connector
- Front protected according to IP67
- Rear protected according to IP40
- The product concept is very flexible, there are many other configuration possibilities.
- Please contact our sales team if you do not find your required function in the options.
- Some of these options may only be available for large volumes.
For a Linux driver package supporting the Micrel KSZ8842-PMQLI Ethernet controller used in the SC21 and the DC2, please refer to www.micrel.com/index.php/en/products/lan-solutions/controllers/article/15-ksz8842-pmql.html. We highly recommend a kernel newer than 2.6.32.
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for Linux. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
Windows XP Embedded BSP (MEN) for F11S, F14, F15, F17, F18, F19P, F21P, G20, XM1, XM1L, XM2, MM1, MM2, DC1, DC2, DC13, RC1, BC50I, BC50M, BL50W and BL50S
For a Windows driver package supporting the Micrel KSZ8842-PMQLI Ethernet controller used in the SC21 and the DC2, please refer to www.micrel.com/index.php/en/products/lan-solutions/controllers/article/15-ksz8842-pmql.html.
Windows Installset (MEN) for XM1, XM1L, DC1, DC2 and SC21.
Windows Embedded Standard 7 BSP